What is Video Jeet?
Did you know that Google handles content with video differently from routine blog posts without video?
In other words, if you are not adding video content to your site, it will not rank as well as a competitor that does. This means that you should be searching for videos in your niche and include as content on your blog to rank better in the search engines. Luckily, Video Jeet was developed with that in mind and can post video content on your blog on autopilot!
Who is Video Jeet for?
This plugin is literally for anyone who wants to start ranking on Google, which I am sure pretty much includes everyone. If you try to achieve this by finding and creating your own content and optimizing keywords, etc… it can take you a long time, or worse yet, you may never get listed by Google.
3 things I absolutely love about Video Jeet:
- You don’t have to shell out a penny to get it up and running! Since it works with popular free blogging platforms such as Blogger, Tumblr, WordPress, and Live Journal, all you have to do is set-up your blog on one or more of these free platforms and Video Jeet will run manage them for you at no additional cost.
- Video Jeet’s breakthrough technology makes it into a true one-push button solution that actually works! Just give it your niche keywords and let it do the rest. Everything is done on autopilot. With fresh video content being posted on a schedule you are sure to rank on Google.
- This tool pings Google after its done posting! How cool is that? That ensures faster indexing of your content in the search engines… and also shares on various social media platforms helping to syndicate your content all over the web.
What do I get with Video Jeet?
It is a fact that about 80% of traffic on the internet will be from video blogs, or video based content, in the near future. So having a tools such as Video Jeet to do all the hard work for you day after day, can save time and help your blog get found more easily.
Here is what Video Jeet will do for you:
- Automatically finds fresh videos per your niche and posts them to your blogs.
- Automatically pings search engines and posts on social media.
- Automatically converts the keywords targeted by YouTube videos to hashtags when posting to Facebook and Twitter.
- Supports spintax to generate multiple versions of your call to actions and textual content that you put in.
- Schedules publishing of post as per the interval you set.
- You have manual control over everything so you can modify descriptions, titles, keywords, etc., as you desire.
- Uses authorized APIs to make posts, letting you work with any theme or setup of your blogs.
What are the Cons to using Video Jeet?
I have tried this tool and have seen some exponential growth in traffic to my blogs. Try as I may I could not find anything wrong with this tool! IF you are wanting to add video content to your sites to build authority, then the performance of this tool is flawless. In fact Cyril has always been so confident of his products that he offer a no questions asked money-back guarantee. Still wondering?
My Final thoughts on Video Jeet:
Capitalize on the big search loophole that converts videos into website content and helps with ranking in the search engines automatically. The internet is full of rich video content. Now with Video Jeet you can make use of all this content to propel your rankings and authority. rt!
Originally posted 2019-02-06 13:01:17.